emlyon business school was founded in 1872 by the Lyon Chamber of Commerce and Industry and celebrated its 140th anniversary in 2012. Throughout its history, the school has remained true to its origins: entrepreneurial, innovative and humanist, and constantly offer an innovative learning experience: courses, works and events based on entrepreneurship and innovation against a backdrop of major scientific breakthroughs and globalization.
emlyon business school has established itself as the most entrepreneurial business school in France over the past 30 years. Its constantly innovative incubator has helped to liberate the ambition and potential of more than 1,350 entrepreneurs and has played a significant role in supporting the creation of over 950 enterprises, which have generated more than 11,000 jobs since 1984.
- Training 4,100 students (40% are international students) and 5,500 managers every year on our Europe, Asia & Africa campuses;
- Welcoming a diversity of 80 nationalities;
- 1,000 partner firms;
- Partnering with 600 industry experts and visiting faculty;
- 145 academic international partners;
- 7 Research Centers dedicated to Finance, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Lifestyles, Work & Organization or Corporate Governance.
Among the select few 1% business schools worldwide awarded international accreditations.
[3 accreditation logos]
No. 2 among French business schools by Times Higher Education 2016;
No. 4 among French business schools by l’Etudiant 2017;
No. 20 among European business schools by Financial Times 2016.
[logo] THE, FT and l’Etudiant